Saturday, February 13, 2010

Our New Family Members

Ben brought Penelope home on Friday. She looks like she will calve in a month. We were going to name her "Bess" just like any other milk cow, but then I thought we needed something more original. Grace thinks she named her Snow White or Beauty Beast. I am in favor of Penelope. Ben is really excited out Penelope. I am glad he likes her since she is his Valentines present!

Brock bought two guinea pigs today. He can't decide on a name. He is stressing about naming them as if they are his first born. He really likes them. During his basketball game he was spacey and when we asked him why he said he was thinking about his new pets. I think we have Weston convinced to play ball next year. We'll have to practice this summer.

Billy and Gruff are getting big. They grow faster than any of the other kids, except maybe Beau! Beau's cheeks just keep growing. He loves to laugh, smile, and take baths.

Grace and Clayton cannot wait for summer. Last summer Clay would whine until I let him outside, so just like letting the dog out in the morning, I'd open the back door and let him out to play. He played on the deck while I made breakfast and did laundry. I can't wait until I can do that again. Grace makes sure Clayton always knows who is the boss!

We are just one big happy family.