The kids are so excited for Christmas. I am 98% done with the shopping. Stocking stuffers are always last minute.
Grace is loving preschool. It was at our house this week. It took longer that I expected for 5 preschoolers to cut out and frost cookies. Grace insists on wearing a dress or skirt to preschool or anytime she thinks it is a special occasion. She struggles wearing skirts to church though, she insists on wearing a dress. For some reason she doesn't think skirts are appropriate at church. I don't know where she got that idea.
Clayton is our cowboy. He loves to watch "8 Seconds" about buckin' bulls. Lucky for me, I think he will be too big to be a bull rider. Hopefully he will stick with roping. He loves to help me in the kitchen. He helped me make the sugar cookie dough before preschool. He is my early riser. Last week I was spoiled when we slept until 7 am a few times. This week however, he is back to waking up by 6. He is offically Captain Underpants now that he is potty trainned! (knock on wood).
Beau is growing up. He is walking all over the place. He thinks he is really tough since he can walk and carry things at the same time. He likes to open presents already. He had an easy transition to a sippy cup this week. He is a good little sleeper, taking two long naps during the day and usually sleeps well at night too. I wish he'd rub off on the other too. He always makes us smile. Soon he will be able to outrun Grace and Clayton to the door when Dad comes home.
Ben is relieved now that the cows are out of Teton Valley for the winter and he got all of his bulls sold. He finished up his major project at work this week, the ag forcast for the state of Idaho. He is always so good at what he does. We are having a party this week with his friends to celebrate their Elder's Quorum Presidency being released. It will be fun to have everyone over. I know there are a few happy wives in the ward. Now we will have to see what his new calling is.
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone is able to count their blessings at this blessed time of year. I love having little children to teach the true meaning of Christmas. Grace doesn't let me forget to read Christmas scriptures with her every night; we are doing an activity out of "The Friend". May we all celebrate the life of our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ with love and peace in our hearts.